Nexes Interculturals is looking for the next Project Manager intern for the year 2022. Are you interested in this amazing opportunity? Check out the information below!
What is Nexes Interculturals?
Nexes Interculturals is a no-profit cooperative which works with the local community and at international level to foster intercultural openness, active participation, and sustainable social transformation where diversity is an enriching resource.
What do we offer?
- Contract: Internship *
- Duration: Between 3 and 6 months.
- Schedule: Between 20 and 30 hours per week
- Starting date: February (to be arranged)
*Trainee Conditions: Candidate who has public or private grant or people without grant who want to specialize in international project management.
- Support for the management of culture of peace projects promoted by Nexes.
- Support for the management of international mobility, both in hosting and sending projects.
We are looking for an intern who wants to make experience in local and international project management in our cooperative. The person has to be intersted in social issues and Human Rights. The ideal candidate has to be proactive, good at team work and decisive.
How to apply?
Fill the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bYmKem_UJtyyFB8bWkVCRoj7faCkSb_NtPjPZvgV2eA/viewform?edit_requested=true
Send a CV and a motivation letter to: email@example.com